The Inter Milan Fc

Saturday 19 April 2008

Ibra to Swedish press: "Not worried"

Friday, 18 April 2008 16:03:45

MILAN - Zlatan Ibrahimovic's plans for the immediate future are to win the Serie A title with Inter and play a key role for his Swedish national team at the European Championship.

The Nerazzurri forward has returned to his native Malmo for at least a week of rehabilitation to make a complete recovery from his left knee injury.

During his stay in Sweden, Ibrahimovic will work with fitness coach Rickard Dahan.

"I trust him,'' the striker told Swedish newspaper Expressen. "We know each other. He's my friend and he has helped me before. I trained with him when I had problems with my groin a year ago.

"I will play the Euros. I'm counting on getting back in great shape. That's why I have returned home in good time for rehab. I'm positive.

"The knee did not feel okay, but I'm not worried. I'm aiming to get healthy and play again in the last Serie A round.''

1 Comments:

At 25 April 2008 at 03:26 , Blogger The Andy site said...

Ibra pantes qa kawatir frend,karena dengan skill individu dan usia puncaknya akan banyak membuat klub klub besar berebut mencoba merekrutnya, jadi.. no worried.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home